WE DEMAND NEW ELECTIONS!
NO VOTES FOR PUTIN!
Civil Protest “Fair Vote for Russia!”
December 24, 2011 – Prospekt Akademika Sakharova
Having observed that authorities failed to comply with the demands issued during the public rally on Bolotnaya Square on December 10, 2011, the participants demand:
1. Immediate release of all political prisoners.
2. Nullification of falsified election results.
3. Resignation of Vladimir Churov and an investigation of his activities as Head of the Central Election Commission; an investigation of all suspected falsifications and violations of election law, and legal punishment for those found guilty.
4. Open and unobstructed registration of opposition parties; adoption of genuinely democratic laws on political parties and elections, no later than February 2012.
5. That new and fair elections are held.
The rally participants resolve to:
6. Create a Moscow Association of Voters (MAV) in order to investigate violations of election laws and ensure election integrity;
Coordinate the work of election observers across the country.
7. Appeal to the Russian citizens to not give a single vote in the presidential election on March 4, 2012 to Vladimir Putin.